Hancock Lofts, built in 2009, with award winning architecture and sustainable design strategies. Hancock Lofts is a one of a kind urban sanctuary located in heart of West Hollywood. Step out your door to numerous shops, eateries and nightlife. With the award winning design of Koning Eizenberg Architects, Hancock Lofts has become an iconic building designed for quintessential city life. Enjoy spacious one and two bedroom floor plans ranging from 1,000 to 1,800 sq.ft. Every unit has private outdoor balconies or patios.
Hancock Lofts features a private residential lobby with key card access, a secure guest entry system, and covered, gated parking. A landscaped deck with swimming pool and secluded cabana creates the ultimate urban oasis.
Each residence is filled with these designer details:
- Expansive, anodized aluminum windows with clear, dual glazed, low e glass
- Universal outlets and networking panel, pre wired for seamless integration of high speed broadband, in-house networking, telephone and TV
- Sealed concrete and or wood flooring
- Central air conditioning
- European walnut cabinetry with concealed, self-closing hinges, adjustable shelf supports and drawer slides
- Washer and dryer
- Slab countertops with eased edge detailing
- Built in Miele stainless steel appliances, including 27" self cleaning electric oven with 4 burner gas cooktop, hood and dishwasher
- Stainless steel Jenn Air refrigerator
- Kohler pullout kitchen faucet
- Ceramic tiled tub & shower combination
- Porcelain sinks in all baths
- Kohler bath accessories
- Master walk in closet
Browse Single Family Homes, Estates & Income Properties in this area.