California soul and iconic Palm Springs vibes come together at this cool 8-unit Mid-Century TIC community in West Hollywood. This great WeHo location, a block or two to the best coffee shops, boutiques, and cafes on Melrose and Beverly, is too fabulous to miss.
Upscale rehabbed units bring a keen eye for design with matte white oak flooring, crisp white walls, earth tones, and organic elements throughout. Spacious, light-filled rooms with ample closet space. Featuring new designer lights and fixtures, new baths, new kitchens and stainless steel stove, fridge, and dishwasher, plus laundry connections, AC & heat, and subterranean parking with additional storage. Many units with private balconies and patios.
- Subterranean gated parking
- Each unit comes with an additional storage room
- Building completely rehabbed and renovated 2021
- Bright, airy, and spacious rooms
- Ample closet space
- New hardwood floors
- Laundry hookups in unit
- New designer lights and fixtures throughout
- New kitchen and baths
- New stainless steel appliances
- Stove, fridge, and dishwasher included
- New garbage disposal
- New hood fan
- Central water heater covered by HOA
- New mini-split ductless AC
- New electrical sub-panels
- New roof 2020
- Copper plumbing
This property is known as a (T.I.C) Tenancy in common. This allows two or more people to hold the title to a property. Each tenant has their own loan, and shares of the property, but the entire property is owned by all tenants, and property taxes are split. This is great for first time buyers and those with small down payment amounts.