Soho Square, built in 2009, was developed to offer homeowners high-quality living in a great West Los Angeles location. It has been designed for modern comforts and contemporary needs. The style of the building embodies the elements of West Los Angeles and Santa Monica architecture, modern and streamlined with some industrial touches.
There are three courtyards designed in a minimalist and urbane style. One has intimate “nooks” with a fire pit, a second courtyard has a large gathering area centered around two fireplaces and the third courtyard is near the lobby, a place to meet guests.
A number of eco-friendly materials, fixtures and construction techniques have been implemented throughout Soho Square. Efforts were made to select features that are organic or of recycled material.
The units at Soho Square are compact, have efficient layouts and are pre-wired for today’s technological needs.
TWO BEDROOM / TWO BATHROOM UNITS
These compact units have been designed with efficiency in mind, from layout to appliances and from surfaces to fixtures.
The units are up to approximately 1100 square feet in size, have over nine foot ceilings and are located on the second, third and penthouse floors. Many units have views towards the ocean, mountains or courtyards.
There are multiple layout configurations and each of the second, third and penthouse floors have a different color palette of materials:
Dark oak cabinets, “blizzard” white CaesarStone counters, white glass tile backsplashes set against with white porcelain kitchen and bathroom floor tiles.
Teak cabinets, “concrete” CaesarStone counters, grey glass tile backsplashes set against with grey porcelain floor tiles in the kitchen and bathroom.
Glossy white cabinets, “Espresso” CaesarStone counters, brown glass tile backsplashes, set against with dark brown porcelain kitchen and bathroom tiles.
- Grey or natural bamboo flooring
- Recessed lights with stainless steel trim
- Balconies, many enclosed in perforated steel screens
- Contemporary smooth drywall
- Security entry system, wired smoke detectors and fire sprinklers throughout
- Pre-wired for HD DirecTV, CAT5 pre-wiring, telephone, cable TV and digital video recording
- Oversized porcelain tile floors
- Custom-made, modern Italian cabinetwork
- Grohe faucets
- Stainless steel Empire Industries, Inc. undermount sinks
- Stainless steel Frigidaire Energy Star 18” wide dishwashers, microwaves, ranges and gas stacked washer/dryers
- Refrigerator by Fagor
- Breakfast bar or moveable island
- Modern linear loop carpet
- Frosted tempered glass closet doors from The Sliding Door Company
- Closet system including drawers and shoe shelves from The Closet Factory
- Oversized porcelain tiles floors
- Custom-made, modern Italian cabinetwork
- Grohe faucet, shower heads, towel bars and toilet roll holders
- Kohler undermount sinks and toilets
- Recessed medicine cabinets
- Frameless shower enclosures in one
- Kohler cast iron tubs in the other
LIVE / WORK LOFTS—FOR FLEXIBLE LIVING
Live/Work Lofts are configured to allow flexibility and individual choice of lifestyle. Located on the ground floor, they are ideal for those who desire to live and work out of their home or for those who simply want a more voluminous and unconstrained floor plan.
With ample room to work with, up to approximately 1400 square feet and over 16’ high ceilings, workspace can be designated on the main level or in the loft.
The Live/Work Lofts that front Sawtelle Boulevard have oversized enclosed patios. Other Lofts open directly into one of the three courtyards.
With conveniences such as post office, banks, library, copy centers and gym nearby, Soho Square Live/Work Lofts are an ideal place for a home-based business. Professionals such as graphic designers, architects, or attorneys can take advantage of the zero commute and tax benefits of a home business.
The main level is very spacious with one full bathroom and an open kitchen with either a breakfast bar or island. The lofts are generous in space, carpeted and include a full bathroom and closet. Reflective of the loft vernacular, the Lofts have been designed with exposed ductwork and fire sprinklers.