Element 436, built in 2016, is one of the most desirable condominium buildings in Rampart Village adjacent to Koreatown. It is a stunning example of modern, urban living. Each spacious residence is uniquely crafted to demand the utmost comfort ability and style for its residents, with incredible views of Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood and beyond.
Element 436 is a framework of 74 spaciously designed residences with two and three bedroom floor plans ranging from 1,000 square feet up to almost 1,400 square feet. Ideally located, Element 436 embodies a culturally rich urban environment. Residents can enjoy a walk-able lifestyle or the convenience of the nearby Metrolink to world-class arts and entertainment, five star dining and unique markets and retail to a vibrant active nightlife.
- Spacious Open Floor Plans
- Walk-In Closet
- Private Balconies
- Full-Sized Washers & Dryers
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Hardwood Floors
- Modern Bathroom Fixtures
THE FITNESS CENTER
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment
- Strength Training And Free Weights
- Kettlebells And Medicine Balls
- Mindful Space And Yoga Mats
- Superior Acoustic Quality
- Ample Bike Storage
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Secured Car And Motorcycle Parking
- Pet Friendly With Secured Dog Run
- Shared Gas Barbecue Grills
- Common Area Courtyard With Relaxed Seating
- Spectacular Views Of Los Angeles
Browse Single Family Homes & Income Properties in this area.