Llewellyn Apartments give you room to create, work, & play. Across the street from the Los Angeles State Historic Park, a vibrant neighborhood has emerged, already home to a number of creative companies and superb food and drink establishments.
Where Chinatown meets Mission Junction, Llewellyn apartments near Downtown LA welcomes you home with a city block of brand-new, spacious two-bedroom, one-bedroom, and studio apartment residences. The park as your backyard, and a bevy of enviable amenities, including a 1,700-square-foot, double-height Co-Lab space. Two blocks from the Chinatown Metro Gold Line.
- 1700 sq ft Co-Lab
- 2 Rooftop Decks with Cabanas
- Bike Service Room
- Expansive Windows
- Patios & Balconies*
- Peninsula Quartz Countertops*
- Right across from LA Historic Park
- Stacking GE Energy-Efficient Washer & Dryer
- Stainless Steel GE Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Stainless Steel Moen Kitchen & Bathroom Fixtures
- Three Landscaped Courtyards
- Tile Backsplashes & Soft-Close Drawers
- Walk-In Closets*
* only in certain apartments